Secure Off-Site Records Management
Datastore is a local leader in data storage and records management serving the National Capital Region. We offer a secure, specialized storage facility to store your sensitive and important documentation and a customizable web portal that allows you to store, review, and manage your information.
Off-site record storage is the most efficient, cost effective, and secure way to protect your intellectual assets and records. We offer a secure, specialized storage facility and a customizable web portal that allows you to store, review, and manage your information.
Why Store Off-Site
- You will be able to safeguard your sensitive information in a secure offsite location
- You will be able to maximize your office space to increase efficiency
- You will be able to quickly and easily retrieve your records physically or electronically
- Your staff will be able to stick to their core duties which will increase productivity and allow them to focus on billable tasks
Request a Quote
Records Management Services
Box Storage Management
- Safeguard your files and boxes from theft and fire by storing them off-site in a secure facility
- Manage records in real-time through our online portal and barcode tracking system
- Same & next day delivery of files or boxes
- Manage files on-demand with our secure customer portal
- Files are also available by calling direct or sending an email where a local records management specialist can assist
- For more unique challenges related to on-site or off-site document storage, our team of experts can develop a customized solution to suit your organization and needs.
- Set retention cycles for specific boxes or files and we’ll prompt you for permission to destroy the material after shelf life expires
- In-house shredding is done by our Datashred Security Division which simplifies the secure process and maintains the chain of custody
- Certificates of destruction are provided upon completion and complete storage history
- Datastore sells standard file 1.2 cubic feet boxes (banker boxes) as well as custom size boxes for clients to store their documentation and files.